Rural Hosting – Guest rooms
Country Guest House.
Inbar’s guests enjoy 18 air conditioned rooms, surrounded by shady lawns and scenic resting spots.
The kibbutz is particularly fitting for groups of family and friends who wish to spend quality time together in both a spacious and private atmosphere.
Inbar’s location allows quick and easy access to a variety of recreational activites including hiking, swimming and biking. The variety of options offered at Inbar assures an enjoyable and memorable vacation that will cater to the desires and needs of all your family members.
The kibbutz’s Health Workshops Center is open to guests who are interested in a unique and rejuvenating experience.
- A variety of alternative treatments including Tao Shiatsu, Alexander technique and more.
- A romantic session for couples – “The love secrets of the Tao”.
- An interactive lecture for groups – “The love secrets of the emperor’s and empresses of China”.
- Chi-Gong morning practice.
Country Guest House and B&B :
Each of Inbar’s 18 rooms includes air conditioning, a shower and bathroom and a coffee and tea nook. Each room houses up to one couple with 2-3 children. Our guest rooms are surrounded by shady lawns, sitting areas and BBQ. Every day housekeeping.
Our wholesome breakfast is served in the kibbutz’s homey dining room. Breakfast includes: fresh vegetable salad, a variety of cheeses, omelets, warm rolls, homemade jams and olives, pancakes, yogurt and cereal, fresh fruit juice, coffee, tea and cocoa. In short, all that is needed for a delicious and healthy breakfast!
Other attractions at Inbar’s guest house :
- Vegetarian lunch and dinner.
- Ceramics and Jewelry studio.
- Special prices on books published by Inbar.
- Book and gift shop.
For reservations and more details
For reservations and more details please call: +972-4-6987302